COME ONE, COME ALL!
It’s the First Annual
Learning Tree Corinth Square
Kid’s Flea Market!
On June 27th from 10am to 1pm , The Learning Tree is sponsoring (and marketing!) a flea market for your kids to re-sell their gently used toys, books and games. And what kid doesn’t have toys they haven’t out-grown or just gotten tired of?
The Learning Tree will provide a space for children to sell their used items at whatever price they decide. We will market the event to make sure that other kids looking to buy quality toys at a discount, will know what’s happening when.
Best of all? The cost per booth is only $5!
Here’s what you get for $5:
- One booth (approx. 8′ x 8′ of space)
- A $5 ticket you can apply as a $5 coupon on any item in The Learning Tree on that Saturday.
- A chance to get rid of all the unused toys, games and books in your house that are way too good to throw away.
- Your child gets the opportunity to run his or her own business for a few hours. From set-up to sale, they will have a great experience merchandising, selling, making change, make new friends, AND possibly learn how to negotiate and bargain.
- Your child will have extra money to spend on themselves, for a charity, or save for a rainy day.
- SIGN UP EARLY, SHOW UP EARLY! Call us to sign-up or if you have Questions: (913) 385-1234
- Space is limited. "Booths" will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis on Saturday morning.
- Set-up time starts at 9am. Bring your own tables, chairs and blankets – everything you need to display and sell your items.
- All items must be clearly priced.
- All items must be in good condition and complete.
- Bring cash box with lots of small bills and change to make a sale.
- Bring water, hats, sunscreen, etc. to keep your kids and you comfortable from set-up to tear-down.
- After the flea market, any items not sold will be donated to a local children’s charity.
Note: The Learning Tree is the facilitator of the flea market and not responsible for any of the individual transactions taking place, nor the quality of the merchandise being sold.