Ready to get rid of those unused and outgrown toys cluttering up the house? Here’s your chance!
It’s our 4th Annual Learning Tree Kid’s Flea Market!
Corinth Square, Prairie Village, KS
The Learning Tree is sponsoring (and marketing!) a flea market for your kids to re-sell their gently used toys, books and games. And what kid doesn’t have toys they haven’t out-grown or just gotten tired of?
The Learning Tree will provide a space for children to sell their used items at whatever price they decide. We will market the event to make sure that other kids looking to buy quality toys at a discount, will know what’s happening when.
Best of all? The cost per booth is only $5!
Here’s what you get for $5:
• One space (approx. 6′ x 6′)
• A $5 ticket you can apply as a $5 coupon on any item in The Learning Tree on June 2nd.
• A chance to get rid of all the unused toys, games and books in your house that are way too good to throw away.
• Your child gets the opportunity to run his or her own business for a few hours. From set-up to sale, they will have a great experience merchandising, selling, making change, make new friends, AND possibly learn how to negotiate and bargain.
• Your child will have extra money to spend on themselves, for a charity, or save for a rainy day.
• SIGN UP EARLY, SHOW UP EARLY! Call us to sign-up or if you have questions: (913) 385-1234
• Space is limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis on Saturday morning.
• Set-up time starts at 9am. Bring your own tables, signs, chairs and blankets – everything you need to display and sell your items.
• All items must be clearly priced.
• All items must be in good condition and complete.
• Bring cash box with lots of small bills and change to make a sale.
• Bring water, hats, sunscreen, etc. to keep your kids and you comfortable from set-up to tear-down.
• After the flea market, any items not sold will be donated to Operation Breakthrough, to give to kids who will give them a new home.
Note: The Learning Tree is the facilitator of the flea market and not responsible for any of the individual transactions taking place, nor the quality of the merchandise being sold.